1. Ensure that the workstation has a supported operating system. https://support.promax.com/knowledge/what-operating-systems
2. Ensure that the workstation is on the network and can communicate to the server. A physical connection must be made and ensured first before looking into network configurations.
3. Check the network connection for communication with a known IP. If your new workstation is connected to the network in similar fashion to another known working machine, then use that IP for the following document.
**If there is a switch involved, you may refer to this document below
4. Once verified, try to access the server on the new workstation as if you were on a workstation that has done it before to download the listener.
5. Launch the Listener and connect to the server.