- Platform Interface
- Administration Screens
- Adobe Premiere Panels
- User Options
- Logging into the Platform Server Console
- Open Files
- Users and Permissions
- The Search Results Screen
- Simple and Advanced Searching
- Platform Metadata
- Integrated Catalog and Asset Management
- Storage Groups
- Platform Spaces
- Storage Architecture
- Logging into Platform
- Platform Connection Architecture
My mounted Platform Space do not show files or it keeps repeating the folder structure. (OSX)
This article will apply for Platform Spaces that will not mount as well.
1. Dismount all Platform Space and log out of the Platform UI.
2. Check in Applications-->Platform-Spaces
Although all spaces are dismounted, the space in question will likely still appear in this folder. Ensure that this is an 'alias' so the size should be around 4KB or less and is acting as a shortcut. It should not contain true files within.
3. Delete the following
b.) ProMAX-Platform.dmg file
4. Reinstall the Listener. If you do not recall how to do this, click here.