- Platform Interface
- Administration Screens
- Adobe Premiere Panels
- User Options
- Logging into the Platform Server Console
- Open Files
- Users and Permissions
- The Search Results Screen
- Simple and Advanced Searching
- Platform Metadata
- Integrated Catalog and Asset Management
- Storage Groups
- Platform Spaces
- Storage Architecture
- Logging into Platform
- Platform Connection Architecture
How do I reseat/swap/add a RAID controller?
1. The server must be powered off and the internals must be easily accessible by removing cover.
2. Locate the RAID controller in the server
3. There will be a Philips screw holding the card into the slot in the back that will need to be removed to release the card.
4. Reseat all connections including the card itself. If you are swapping cards, ensure that connections are documented so they will go in the same order.
5. Once all is reseated and all connections are confirmed, reconstruct server, reinstall, and power on.
For firmware and driver updates and configuration settings, please click here.