System Requirements & Recommendations to run ProMAX DeDupe.
ProMAX DeDupe is a software upgrade available for users with the following system specs:
- ProMAX Platform Online 2000 / 2500 - or -
- ProMAX Platform Nearline 7000 - or -
- ProMAX Platform 16-Core / 24-Core - or -
- ProMAX Platform 6-Core*
Software Requirements - All Required
- Platform 5.7 or later
- ProMAX DeDupe Module
- Windows 2016 or 2019 Server Standard
Storage Group Requirements
- 64TB or Small SSD Storage Groups - or -
- 64TB or Smaller 12G SAS HDD, not supported for Storage Groups used for video editing
For users with more than 2 storage groups running ProMAX DeDupe, it is recommended to have a minimum of 64GB of RAM.
*For users running Platform 6-Core servers with DeDupe, we do not support both ProMAX DeDupe & ProMAX MAM on the same server. It is recommended to upgrade to a 16 or 24 Core Processor if both are required.
- ProMAX Platform Online X, Y or Z Models
- ProMAX Platform Online 1000 / 1500
- ProMAX Platform Studio
- ProMAX Platform Portable
- ProMAX Platform MediaHub
Unfortunately due to performance requirements HDD Storage Groups used for video editing cannot have DeDupe enabled.