- Platform Interface
- Administration Screens
- Adobe Premiere Panels
- User Options
- Logging into the Platform Server Console
- Open Files
- Users and Permissions
- The Search Results Screen
- Simple and Advanced Searching
- Platform Metadata
- Integrated Catalog and Asset Management
- Storage Groups
- Platform Spaces
- Storage Architecture
- Logging into Platform
- Platform Connection Architecture
I've updated to v5.6 and keep seeing "oldIgNoreFile.prev" everywhere. What do I do?
These were older generation files that indicated that the folders are Platform Spaces in the UI.
You may ignore them or delete them. If they are deleted, ensure that only files of name 'oldIgNoreFile.prev' are deleted and not pmxignore.