- Platform Interface
- Administration Screens
- Adobe Premiere Panels
- User Options
- Logging into the Platform Server Console
- Open Files
- Users and Permissions
- The Search Results Screen
- Simple and Advanced Searching
- Platform Metadata
- Integrated Catalog and Asset Management
- Storage Groups
- Platform Spaces
- Storage Architecture
- Logging into Platform
- Platform Connection Architecture
Why does my ProCare Date Shows 1/1/0001
This generally happens when a server is not synced with our license server or if the server is not able to reach outside your network.
1. Ensure that the server is connected to the outside world (Able to reach websites directly on the server)
2. Log into the Platform UI and navigate to the Tasks screen.
3. Right-Click on Catalog Backup and Run Immediately.
4. The date should be able to sync to your ProCare expiration date
5. If the Catalog Backup is missing or fails, navigate to go to Settings-->General
6. Select the dropdown to Backup to Catalog Backup and click 'Go'.
This will create a new catalog backup task and should sync the ProCare date again.