Asset Management and Search
How to manually mount a space on OSX
1. Have Finder Active
2. Use Go-->Connect to Server or Command+K
3. Use the IP that would normally be used to connect to Platform
4. Enter the credentials used to log into Platform. The domain is required to use this method of mounting.
5. Select the space that is planned to be mounted.
6. All spaces will appear in the Finder under the IP/Platform but if there is an account that was logged in that had limited access, some spaces may only have read access.