- Platform Interface
- Administration Screens
- Adobe Premiere Panels
- User Options
- Logging into the Platform Server Console
- Open Files
- Users and Permissions
- The Search Results Screen
- Simple and Advanced Searching
- Platform Metadata
- Integrated Catalog and Asset Management
- Storage Groups
- Platform Spaces
- Storage Architecture
- Logging into Platform
- Platform Connection Architecture
How do I continue a tape span backup that stopped?
1. Insert the last successfully written full tape in the span (it should have a status of "full")
**If there was not a successful tape that was written during the job, you will need to start the job from the beginning.
2. Begin the full backup exactly as it was initially done. You're essentially attempting to backup the same data to this full tape (there's a bit of leeway here but if the backup is 10% or more different than the original then it won't restart).
3. The job will resume and will take a bit of time to verify which files have already made it to tape and which need to be rewritten. The job will then ask for the next tape.
4. Insert a new empty tape (or one that can be formatted).