- Platform Interface
- Administration Screens
- Adobe Premiere Panels
- User Options
- Logging into the Platform Server Console
- Open Files
- Users and Permissions
- The Search Results Screen
- Simple and Advanced Searching
- Platform Metadata
- Integrated Catalog and Asset Management
- Storage Groups
- Platform Spaces
- Storage Architecture
- Logging into Platform
- Platform Connection Architecture
How do I adjust the time on my server?
Below is demonstrated via Server 2016.
1. Log into the server locally or remotely so you are in the Windows OS.
2. There are various ways to access date and time windows
a. Clicking the time on the bottom right corner will show a calendar and time. You may click Date and Time Settings.
b. Windows Start Button may be clicked to go to Settings Screen..
c. Windows Search for Control Panel
3. Follow flow chart on how to navigate through settings. You may change the time zone accordingly to your region. Once data, time, and region are changed, **All Workstations must be matching within +/- 5 minutes.