Asset Management and Search
How do I Update/Install Teamviewer for Server?
**We are now able to connect to version 15 of teamviewer.
**Promax Support is unable to perform this installation for clients as we cannot connect to a deployed server to uninstall while teamviewer is running.
1. Log into the server on the Windows OS
2. Open up the control panel/settings
3. Click on Uninstall a program.
4. Locate the old version of Teamviewer and remove it.
6. Download Teamviewer Host
8. If a password is needed to be set for Promax Support or internal, Navigate to the system tray in the bottom right if Teamviewer is running and right-click on the icon and select 'Options'.
9. Click on the Security tab and enter the new password and matching confirm password.