- Platform Interface
- Administration Screens
- Adobe Premiere Panels
- User Options
- Logging into the Platform Server Console
- Open Files
- Users and Permissions
- The Search Results Screen
- Simple and Advanced Searching
- Platform Metadata
- Integrated Catalog and Asset Management
- Storage Groups
- Platform Spaces
- Storage Architecture
- Logging into Platform
- Platform Connection Architecture
How do I eject RAID drives?
***Only eject if the server is off, if a drive has gone bad and is being replaced, or being troubleshooted. **Do not remove without reason.
1. Ensure that the locks are in the unlock position.
2. Press the latch button towards the right. The front of the tray will swing the handle forward.
3. Pull drive tray outward from server chassis.