- Platform Interface
- Administration Screens
- Adobe Premiere Panels
- User Options
- Logging into the Platform Server Console
- Open Files
- Users and Permissions
- The Search Results Screen
- Simple and Advanced Searching
- Platform Metadata
- Integrated Catalog and Asset Management
- Storage Groups
- Platform Spaces
- Storage Architecture
- Logging into Platform
- Platform Connection Architecture
How do I enable GPU Transcoding?
1. Log into your server locally
2. Launch the Task Scheduler
3. Locate Start GPU Service
4. Right-click and select End. Keep this window open as you will need to return to it.
5. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\ProMAX\ProMAX Platform GPU Transcode Service
and Run the ProMaxGPUTranscode
6. Return to the GPU Service and Run.
7. Restart the Promax Task Services.
*Note that if your server does not have a GPU within the system, you may turn off the GPU notifications in the Settings-->Transcoding-->Ignore GPU Notifications