Asset Management and Search
How do I install Avid Collaboration and why?
Avid Collaboration is a plug-in that works with the Listener to utilize Avid Spaces so Binlocking can function. Avid Spaces use CIFS vs. typical SMB mounts.
If you are already logged into Platform:
1. Click on the dropdown where you would normally log out.
2. Select Downloads.
3. Select the Download version for your Workstation.
4. Follow through with the installation.
5. Relaunch Listener
Alternate Installation Method:
1. Turn off the Listener.
2. Try to access Platform as it will prompt for download.
3. Download Avid Collaboration and install on the system you are using.
4. Relaunch the Listener and log back into the Platform Interface.