Direct access to server
1. Server must be on an active internet connection to the outside world (eg. Can reach websites from server). If the server does not, please skip to Remote access via workstation section.
2. Server must be logged in locally and not through an RDP (Remote Desktop Connection). If server does not have a monitor, mouse, and keyboard; RDP will need to remain open during the time a support tech will be on the server otherwise the connection will be cut from support.
This is what happens when RDP is minimized or turned off during troubleshooting.
3. Teamviewer session must be running and ID must be supplied to support technician
Teamviewer Host 12 Installation
1. Log into the server's Window OS.
2. Open FIle Explorer and navigate to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\ProMAX\ProMAX Platform Server Installer' and install Teamviewer_Host_setup. If there is another version installed, please uninstall the other version and install this one. Once installed and launched, you may give the support tech the ID. If this file is not available, please proceed to the next step.
**Teamviewer must be version 12 or older as updating teamviewer will break our connection. If teamviewer was updated, it will need to be uninstalled using control panel and a previous version of Teamviewer Host 12 or older may be reinstalled here.
a.) Set password to be 'promax'
b.) Select I don't want to create a Teamviewer account now
c.) Deactivate random password