- Platform Interface
- Administration Screens
- Adobe Premiere Panels
- User Options
- Logging into the Platform Server Console
- Open Files
- Users and Permissions
- The Search Results Screen
- Simple and Advanced Searching
- Platform Metadata
- Integrated Catalog and Asset Management
- Storage Groups
- Platform Spaces
- Storage Architecture
- Logging into Platform
- Platform Connection Architecture
I changed the Admin password for my Platform Server and now no one can connect, what happened?
Changing the admin password must be done in several places in the OS for the system to function properly. Only changing the server login password in the Windows OS will result in Platform services shutting down and users will be unable to reach data.
Check out the video below to see exactly where the password must be updated for the Platform system to function properly.